Summersider Forum Index Summersider
Summerside, Scarborough

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grass cutting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Summersider Forum Index -> Summersider - General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Grass cutting Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

With all the rain that we have had, the city owned grass has grown out of control and it makes our community look dirty.

Does anyone know if there is a number that we can call to request that the grass be cut?

Phil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey phil,

in the past, i have found 311 to be very helpful and efficient (the city broke our trash can, i called 311 on a sunday, the person took my info (no, i wasn't even transferred!) and they said it would take up to 2 weeks for them to check it out... we had a new bin sitting on our driveway within 3-4 days! no follow up call needed!)

i'll try to remember to call myself too. it really does look disgusting.
Phil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Laurea,

Indeed, I forgot about that service. I think I just might call... you know it's bad when the grass looks like it is turning into a wheat field. Smile

Thanks,
Phil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey phil,

i called 311 on monday and filed a complaint/request for the city to maintain the boulevard on the north side of deans drive... and fyi, they said it could take up to 5 weeks for action to be taken!

hopefully it'll get taken care of before first snow!

Shocked
Phil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lon wrote:
hey phil,

i called 311 on monday and filed a complaint/request for the city to maintain the boulevard on the north side of deans drive... and fyi, they said it could take up to 5 weeks for action to be taken!

hopefully it'll get taken care of before first snow!

Shocked

LOL Thanks for calling, I haven't had time. Some of those weeds are almost 4 feet tall!

Phil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Summersider Forum Index -> Summersider - General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: