Summersider Forum Index Summersider
Summerside, Scarborough

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Friendly Reminder....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Summersider Forum Index -> Summersider - General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley25

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: A Friendly Reminder.... Reply with quote

Floors 2 - 4....you have people living below you that HEAR EVERYTHING! Indoor footsteps people, indoor footsteps.

I'm on the 2nd floor and take responsibility for my loud noise and fully apologize to the guy below me but holy crap, the people above me on the 3rd floor are LOUD! I at least try to not be so noisy.

I can't exactly tell somebody to be quiet in their own home but it's getting to the point where I need to do something about it. I just don't want to be "that person". Any suggestions???

Anybody else having this problem??
Renee&Matt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's okay to go upstairs and talk to your neighbors. Since people moved-in above us I now realize how much we can hear and I am now concerned that we may be noisy for the people under us. I would not be offended if someone was to come over and talk to us. It's kinda hard to gage sometimes... we do play Rock Band but we don't have it too loud, I think!
maximus2326

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we have the same problem. We didnt have the issue when we moved in because I guess noone was living above us, but we didnt know that until now. We've had the constant motion for the past few days now.
ashley25

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renee&Matt wrote:
I think it's okay to go upstairs and talk to your neighbors. Since people moved-in above us I now realize how much we can hear and I am now concerned that we may be noisy for the people under us. I would not be offended if someone was to come over and talk to us. It's kinda hard to gage sometimes... we do play Rock Band but we don't have it too loud, I think!

Ok, I just didn't know if it was appropriate to approach them about it. I haven't broken out my Rock Band yet....ha ha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Summersider Forum Index -> Summersider - General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: