Summersider Forum Index Summersider
Summerside, Scarborough

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Running Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Summersider Forum Index -> Summersider - General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PTS Certified

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Running Club Reply with quote

Anyone interested in creating a running club and meeting 2-3 days per week?
Jay
Liam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in, I need to lose some weight and this would be a great way to stay motivated.

I propose Monday & Wednesday at 8:30 pm & possibly some time on Saturday morning .... say 9:30am?. My wife and I are going to start on Monday with these times but we're flexible if the group changes in the future.

We can meet at the corner of Yates & Howe (where the park will be eventually) Once were in shape maybe we can try to run the Warden Woods path to Pharmacy and back .... But I'm a long way from being fit enough to do that Rolling Eyes .

Thanks,
Liam & Thess
summerhome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Running Club Reply with quote

PTS Certified wrote:
Anyone interested in creating a running club and meeting 2-3 days per week?
Jay

I'm willing to join particularly on a Saturday/Sunday morning (and any other convenient weekday) but mostly early morning on a Sat/Sun before it gets warm. Great idea....

Summerhome
PTS Certified

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Running Club Reply with quote

Hello all,

Like Liam said, we will meet around the "community centre" on monday, anyone and everyone is welcome.

Jason
katbean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try this out. Monday at the 'community center' be there or be square : )
keene

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running sounds fun.
Kelvin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which path are you guys running on? I've been jogging along the MessyTaylor creak path.. following the path to DVP, then back... it's quite a good route.
lon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: running club Reply with quote

hey there speedsters!

sorry i had to bail on you guys after one lap of the neighbourhood on monday night! i had my heartrate monitor on, and it was already telling me i was over 140 bpm... not good when you're 6 months pregnant! =(

i'll have to go at a much slower pace on my own to be safe... good luck and i'll see you all again in the spring i hope!

=)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Summersider Forum Index -> Summersider - General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: